9th IWA Water Resource Recovery Modelling Seminar
April 6 - 10, 2024
University of Notre Dame, USA
Registration is open to those who applied to attend and were accepted! See the "Registration" page.
Welcome to the IWA WRRmod2024 website! WRRmod 2024 is the 9th IWA Water Resource Recovery Modelling Seminar of the biennial modeling seminar series.
The WRRmod seminar connects academics, engineering experts, and scientists specializing in modeling wastewater treatment processes. The seminar provides a platform for sharing ideas regarding the most recent innovative research and practices together with future prospects in modeling water resource recovery facilities (WRRF). Furthermore, it provides the opportunity for engagement on changing paradigms and globally relevant topics in this area of specialization and the building of consensus among the community of WRRF modelers.
The Call for Content flier can be found here. See the Content Submission tab (left) to download templates and submit.
- April 19, 2023 - Call for abstracts
- July 27, 2023 - New abstract submission deadline
- September 15, 2023 - Notification of accepted submissions
- October 30, 2023 - Attendance application due, see here to apply
- November 15, 2023 - Notification of application acceptance
- January 30, 2024 - Full papers due
- February 1, 2024 - End early bird registration
- March 1, 2024 - Registration closes